Okay okay okay, I've decided to update, even though I have no idea what I'm going to write. All I know is, this update won't be all that great.
WELL, my S on my keyboard is getting stuck (Can you believe it was the stinkin S??). So if you see me spelling sasquash like this: aquah...then you'll know why. This sticking of the letter s has made me come up with a list of letters in the order that I would like for them to get stuck. Starting with the most useless letter on to the best letter in the whole wide world!
X, Q, Z, V, U, P, W, J, G, L, B, K, H, F, R, D, C, M, N, T, O, I, E, S, A, AND Y!!!!! Can anyone guess why Y is at the end??
Okay, now everyone knows the order of my most favorite letters, let's move on to something a little more interesting. Please feel free to comment and let me know which letters YOU think are the best and worse, heh.
I officially turn 21 in 12 days! March 1st is the grand day, and I'm super pumped.
So there's this excellent website (www.the15dollarstore.com) which sales women's clothing all at the reduced price of $15 and I ordered some clothes from there. They should be arriving today, so I'm excited about that. I hope they all fit. For anyone that is female (or male that likes to wear female clothing) check out that website! It's super awesome!
Friday, February 18, 2005
sticky fingers
Posted by
Yes to the Ezzie
at
12:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YOU updated!!!!!!!
OMG i had NO IDEA you were WRITING NOW!!!! YAYYYYYY!
uhh...what?
Post a Comment