Monday, October 18, 2004

My Title

It took me a while to finally come up with a name for my new blog.

I first chose "anaphase" because that's my favorite stage of mitosis, but it was taken. Then I opted for "metaphase" not only because it's my second favorite stage of mitosis, but also as a symbolical message meaning I was in the middle of my life (sort of). But of course, it was taken. What is it with all these nerds taking my biology terms??? So finally I decided on errare, which was also taken. So I just added "my" in front of it. Errare - to wander; to make a mistake. I'm using it in the first sense - to wander. This is obviously just another way for me to procrastinate from studying and being the good student that I ought to be.

Mainly, this was "blog" was created to enable me to make comments on other people's sites. I doubt I'll be writing much in it because I am not nearly as talented in writing as those whose blogs I have now become addicted to reading.

Okay, now to end this and actually work on a paper due tomorrow. Enough erring for tonight.

2 comments:

katrine said...

lol yesenia you crack me up

Anonymous said...

LOLz! YESENIA U R the GR3AT3ST!!!!

Okay I'm done typing like an honors dorm freshman. It was fun though, while it lasted. I wish, however, that you WOULD write more in your blog, since I am addicted only to Kathryn's and Conti's, and I need a third to round out the set!! C'mon....